[IP] Waterproof Letter dor D-Ready for U

The reason, I signed the letter and will be sending a
snail mail letter to Disetronic is because when I
bought my H-Tron Plus V100 2 years ago the waterproof
feature was one of the main selling points. Now when
the life of my pump is only half over they are telling
me sorry it isn't waterproof anymore and are not
offering me an alternative solution. I think the very
least that could be done is a trade in offer to the
new D-Tron, which is still waterproof. What about
developing a waterproof case? All in all, the way
Disetronic's has left its customer's hanging falls in
into the category of poor customer service.

I have no regrets for buying this pump, but I do hope
to see a better response from Disetronic.

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:26:17 -0400
>From: "Ginny Kloth" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter dor D-Ready for U

>When I got my H-Tron Disetronic pump it was stressed
>to me it was not water
>This was 5 yrs ago.

Do You Yahoo!?