Re: [IP] Drinking Gatorade while working out

       Unfortunately I don't have a pump yet however, I was working out in a
gym quite frequently and discussed it with my doctor. What he said was that I
needed to check my bs before the workout. He said if it's at 120 or below,
don't worry about the carbs just yet. He said to drink about 28oz of the
Gatorade and after the workout, check the bs again. I would say that 95% of
the time, my blood sugars were in a very 'normal' range. He also told me NOT
to work out if my bs was over 180. That would end up pushing my bs up. Now,
because you are on a pump, I'm not sure what you should do. I know that
turning it off is a very BAD idea. Perhaps your nutritionist could help??

All my best,
Elizabeth  >^..^<
(Awaiting the arrival of my D-tron pump "Bruno" <----very appropriate if you
think about it.  He may get a new name if I like him. LOL)