[IP] Re: ] Goodluck with Skippy

In a message dated 4/11/01 12:24:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>     Good luck with Skippy.  I too would see if your doc can write a letter of
> medical necessity stating that you need the dual/square wave bolus function
> of
> the MM pump.

hi again elizabeth,
i'm not putting down mm or getting into a war or anything here but since the
dtron and the animas do the same kind of dual/square wave bolus thing (it's
called an extended bolus in the dtron) you can't say that is a reason to have
to have a mm anymore.
just an fyi,

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81