Re: [IP] Let's hear it for the dogs/pump insurance?

In a message dated 4/11/01 12:24:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You are so lucky you found it!  The insurance company would not have covered
> it unless you specifically have insurance coverage for the pump.  My
> insurer
> (State Farm) charges $300/year for pump insurance.  No...I haven't done it
> yet!

I have state farm for renter's insurance and they told me they didn't want to
know what i wanted to add to my coverage, just to add the appropriate amount
to cover it.  They don't do specific listings.  Maybe this varies from state
to state?

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000