[IP] Re: Waterproof letter to Disetronic--some additional facts

    Thank you so much for writing.  I had actually read your account (without
any names of course) thanks to someone who posted the link to the FDA.  Two
days later I still ordered an H-tron for my little girl.
    The sales rep who brought my pump the next week did not know about your
case and I gave her a copy of the report.  She didn't believe that it was
possible, or true.  But I do.  I am so thankful that you are alive to tell
your story.  It gave me the shivers just reading that report. I'm sure you
were most terrified and thank goodness you were somewhere such as Hawaii, and
not in a remote part of Mexico or Dominican Republic or elsewhere such as we
Canadians like to visit in winter.
    Thanks again for posting.
Barbara, Mum of Claire, now 7 and a pumper!!!