Re: [IP] Afterthought on professional advice

This looks like another subject to filter out in your email program. It should
be a longer thread than the last 1 we had last week. <G>

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 1:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Afterthought on professional advice

> ...and remembering the statement from an acquaintance who was a CDE and
> then diagnosed with diabetes....  "I had to quit because I could no longer

that sent chills up my spine!!  wow........
as for the war that is about to start with this, maybe certain people who
have such heated debates and harsh words should email off list to prevent the
rush of adrenaline that starts flowing through these emails........
just my opinion........ we all need to get along, not argue with each other
because it doesnt get us anywhere but frustrated.....and sometimes we end up
with highs because of it!!
-----
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)