Re: [IP] complications in children

Deborah
When our son was dxd at 14 mos, we were told the same thing.
Complications in children do not happen until after puberty begins. I
think there is a lot of uncertainy as to "why" but there is suppose to
be a lot of studies that show this.   Our Dr. didn't say that this means
you don't have to be in good control, but, when children are young and
their brain is still developing and it is "better to be a bit higher"
than to have lows.  You want to keep the brain blood rich for
developement sake.   I don't remember what they are, but, I probably
have them somewhere in my 5 mile file.
Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos / now 5 and pumping