Re: [IP] Professional advice (LONG)

 When I posted this morning, complications in children, I didn't mean to
start anything like, who knows better, professionals or non professionals. I
just think that this CDE is wrong and would like to find some study, site or
research to set him straight. The reason I didn't say something last night
to him was that it would be his word against mine. I would be happy just
sending him some study or research that way he would not feel threatened. It
would be professional to professional.

I have learn long ago, that with diabetes that if you don't  have any
letters after your name you don't know anything.

Deborah mom to Eve 13.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99