Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter-bouncing email, bad web address...

Hi Sylvia -
The problem here is that our last name is "A R N S", but when you see it
in lower case on the computer it sometimes looks like "A M S". So in
case anyone else is having this problem emailing me or accessing the web
site, hope that helps :-) If I actually did somehow post it somewhere as
AMS, I apologize, please let me know if its somewhere that I can correct
I added you to the list but have one question - do you and Josh have
different last names, or is one a typo? I realize its not unheard of to
have different last names, but in this case they are so close I just
have to ask :)