Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter dor D-Ready for U

When I got my H-Tron Disetronic pump it was stressed to me it was not water
This was 5 yrs ago.
I have to ask if somones pump housing has cracks in it from dropping it or
whatever cause WHY would you keep using it knowing the pump function could
be compromised? I read on the FDA site that on one pump there was a huge
CHUNK out of one pump.
it makes common sense to think if the housing is cracked then the water
might leak into it.
Sometimes it is the user's responsibility too.
If there is a crack anywhere send it in- no matter what brand you have.