Re: [IP] Afterthought on professional advice

  That is why I personally get SOOOOO frustrated (as Barbara B. will tell
you) about the fact that a person without the schooling can not sit for the
CDE test, even if they did read the books and reports and whatever else
material these RNs and dieticians and PTs and OTs and others are reading to
take this test.  NO, personal experience does NOT count for SQUAT for
ANYTHING these days and that is why we have to put up with dealing with these
NON-knowing 'professionals' whop go around and treat us knowing
non'professionals like idiots!!!!  FRUSTRATING AS H---...

   Sorry Barb, and all others for that.  But blame it on Natalie.....she got
me started too early in the morning (PST 8AM)...............

well learned mom of Joshua   24/7