Re: [IP] complications in children

Natalie says that parent are pretty powerless to do anything about the
ignorant speakers...  WRONG!!!  At the point when this 'learned' person
started spouting off MISinformation is when I would have inturrupted them and
questioned their information and told them what information I had from from
where and MY EXPERIENCE on the subject versus just book learning!!!  It
really does make a difference in how much someone knows when they LIVE with
this disease versus learn about it thorugh a book or school.  And THAT is
from my son's endo, who is constantly letting me and other parents know that
he NEEDS us to teach HIM about what it is like living with it 24/7...!!!

  So, PARENTS and all others who REALLY know DO have a choice to EDUCATE
those giving out misinformation and hope that this person will then pass that
information on the next time they speak!!!

mom to Joshua