  So far we have not had ANY problems with the sites coming out.  Granted
Josh has not gone into the hot tub since trying these new sites.  It does not
require additional tape but that doesn't mean you can't use some.  However
the disconnect point is right at the site, no pigtail, so a hole would have
to be cut large enough to go around this center piece.

  Disconnect is really easy!  But when someone is using a hard to reach spot
like the top part of the hiney, they will require some assistance.  But the
insertion is extremely easy as I stated before in my other post.

  Also, check out the new Disetronics Ultraflex.  It is also very nice.  It
just hurt Josh more, but then we didn't use EMLA cream for that one eiher!
But you are right though...the sof-sets are really a fantastic set and having
the option of an insertion device sure does make things nice!

mom to Joshua