Re:Re: [IP] QUESTION ABOUT SIL/TENDERS INSERTION

In a message dated 4/11/01 8:18:11 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>(I've thought about trying the MM
>Quick Set, but haven't done so yet.)  Also, I'm wondering how well any
>of
>these things hold up in the summer.  I'll be around a pool and a hot tub

Heather,
I use the MM 508 with the SofSet Micro. I have the MM Sports case and it
works in the pool and ocean. While it is in the sports case, I use it with
the remote, so I don't have to keep taking the pump out of the case. I detach
for the hot tub because the hig temperatures can damage the insulin.

Susan