Re: [IP] NOT a happy camper

In a message dated 4/11/01 7:17:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Do you have gastroparesis?  If so, get your doc to write a letter to your
> ins company stating the advantages Skippy with its bolus options would have
> over a D pump.

The d-tron offers the same kind of bolus options as the mm, just something to
think about.  I know your heart was set on the mm but D isn't a bad thing.
Let us know what happens in your exploring your options.
That one lady's rude comments about your monthly expenses was totally
uncalled for!
Hope you can find a way to happily settle this Elizabeth.
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01