Re: [IP] Let's hear it for the dogs

In a message dated 4/11/01 3:55:00 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted writes:

<< We looked everywhere for the pump, the bushes , the
 driveway- 30 minutes we search getting sicker all the time- could this be
 explained to our insurance company?   >>
You are so lucky you found it!  The insurance company would not have covered
it unless you specifically have insurance coverage for the pump.  My insurer
(State Farm) charges $300/year for pump insurance.  No...I haven't done it