Heather...RE; MM's new Quick Set...they are FANTASTIC!!!!!  And are SOOO easy
to insert that I don't think I will need the insertion device!!!

I use the MM's sof-sets and really like them and am curious as how strong the
Quick Sets are to pulling off the quick release. Do you put tape on the tubing
to prevent the set from being accidently pulled off? One of the reasons I like
the sof-sets is the ability to tape it down and still able to release it with
the QR pigtail for showering w/o having to retape the tubing. Just curious as
I am a new pumper and still trying out different sets right now.

Ken<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a