Heather...RE; MM's new Quick Set...they are FANTASTIC!!!!!  And are SOOO easy
to insert that I don't think I will need the insertion device!!!  These guys
have really outdone themselves.  I did the sample they sent me on Josh's
hiney the other day and he didn't even know I had inserted it!!!  This needle
is SOOO tiny I couldn't believe it.  And his BGs...Well, we are having some
of THE BEST since this site.  Sure glad someone screwed up and sent me more
samples with the complete booklet.  Even though we have the H-Tron pump we
have been using MM's set for the past 6-7 months.  their insertion devices
are OUTSTANDING!!  Especially for MOM!!!  But this new set...well, I REALLY
LOVE IT!!!  Can you tell?!!!!  Tried the new Ulraflex from Dis.  It was nice
but harder to insert, more painful.  And no option for inserter.  Love the
pump, but LOVE MM's sets!!

By the way, the Rapids from Dis go in at the 90 degree angle but the needle
stays in and it does NOT disconnect.  That is why they came out with the new
Ultraflex.  Needle leaves and it disconnects at the site!  So does the
Quickset by the way.  Disconnects at the site!  Very simple on both of them!

mom to Josh