Re: [IP] NOT a happy camper

Hey Liz,

  Why can't it be SKippy?  When the lady told you it would be a Dis pump it
made your heart, er, well, SKIP a beat......so that should qualify, right!!!
Sorry about your disappointment.  Let me know if there is anything I can do
to help cheer you up.  I'll tell you what, you can send me some of your WARM
weather and I will send you some of my COLD, WET (well, we really need THAT
part right now...darn Californians taking all OUR power and
all...HEHEHEHE...Sorry Michael et al!!) but you can atleast have some of the

mom to , well, you know who!!!

Poulsbo, WA