[IP] Finally

Thanx to list member Karen F. for the great startup on the Htron: which looks
a fine pump- despite it's recent setbacks.

It was a little confusing without breakfast, but most of it is sinking in,
bolused ok for a plate of pasta and a celebratory glass of vino.

Have already pulled the infusion set out. I admit, I feel like one of those
high schoolers who are carrying one of those 'think twice' dolls. My stomach
is also sore- from the pullout I guess.

But if it helps me live more normally, enjoy life with my family, see my 2
year old through college,  return to painting, etc....great!      I guess I'm
not interested in 'naming' it, no more than my truck or meters. YMMV.

Speaking of meters, it must have been my birthday because I got an Ultra
meter. Still using finger pokes until basals are set.