[IP] tooth removal ok

Hi all, I haven't written in quite a while.  Have an update on a nagging
thing I hated to have done but had to.  I got my lower middle tooth pulled
and replaced today with a temporary, and there was no pain, other than the
dentist pushing the three jolts of Novocain into me.  Other than that, all
is well.  BG was high when I went in, but better when I came out.  Amazing
thing is, it only took him 20 minutes and no blood and guts like I thought
it would be.  The tooth was pretty loose anyway, and a pain in the  butt.
And mouth too.  I kept crunching down on it while chewing, so I had to get
it done.  The temp he put in is cool.  A piece of (fake) gum with a tooth in
the middle, and it snaps in and I can remove it after Thursday.  Pretty
cool, so now I am not as big a wimp about the dentist.  The Zanax I took
first helped too!  lol!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.