Re: [IP] Drinking Gatorade while working out

    My son is not on the pump yet, but during the summer when he plays
baseball I but him a small Gatorade to drink during the games.  We live in
Texas, so it gets pretty hot here too.  Usually don't have any problems with
high bgs afterwards.  We do the same during football season, a Gatorade or
juice box during half time keeps him from bottoming out in the heat.  Try
getting the sports bottle size, this is usually what we get.
   Hope this helps!

      Colby's mom dxd 10/98