Brian mentioned an infusion set called Rapids.  I'd like more information
about these if anyone has it.  I currently use the Tenders, but am thinking
of trying something else.  I'm comfortable with what I'm using, but think I
might like to try one with an inserter.  (I've thought about trying the MM
Quick Set, but haven't done so yet.)  Also, I'm wondering how well any of
these things hold up in the summer.  I'll be around a pool and a hot tub.

Thanks... Heather