Re: [IP]MHO for HELP Ketones

> i was told to avoid coffee if you have ketones but i always want to drink
> or diet pop so i could pee more.... does anyone know why a doc would say
> avoid coffee?

Probably because the coffee is a diuretic.  When your sugar is high you tend
to urinate more anyway and the coffee might put you over the top and into
dehydration. I would rather drink coffee or pop also but clear fluids are
better than having to go to the ER just for IV fluids.

Dauna    (who does this.......Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when
you are running late)