Re: [IP] How to correct for stubborn highs - longish

In a message dated 4/10/01 10:22:12 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> 2.  Her endo always tells her to use a syringe, not bolus, when high.  Does
> using a syringe get insulin into the system any faster? (I thought he said

for some reason, my highs come down faster and more if i take a bolus by
syringe........ and if you really want it to come down, take it in the
deltoid muscle (upper outside of arm).... YMMV!!