[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest prefilled cartridges and air in them

Upon reading the response that one of our members had from ELI LILLY CO.
about the air in some of the pre filled humalog u 100 cartridges, I decided
to call and find out for myself. The rep. informed me that air would be
present in the prefills and that two units should be used to prime the
prefill. My question at that point was then why buy the prefills, I can fill
my own and put all the air I want in it.She indicated it was more
convenient.I think more of us should be calling and indicate to LILLY that
this not accepable to the over 3000, pumpers and mostly those using the
prefills.Maybe the will listen to what is important to the consumer?

                          BILL             email @ redacted