[IP] I have MM Sof-Sets and IV prep for someone in need

I have 2 boxes of Mini-Med 24 inch Sof-set Ultimate QR Infusion Sets (Not the
micros) and 2 boxes of IV prep for someone who needs them.  We don't need them
because my daughter switched to micros when they became available.

Please email me privately (email @ redacted) if you need these items
as I will not have time to read digests for a few days.  Please only ask if
you don't have good insurance coverage and you need these items (I will pay
for shipping).    Thanks!

Connie Fontaine
Jackie's mom