[IP] AccuChek Complete

Last week when I asked the MM rep about the AccuChek Complete program
for pump users, she confirmed that the program expired.  She also
recommended that I call Roche and see if they would send me a meter.  I
know that many times the companies are more than willing to give away a
meter because they make the money from the strips.  Anyway, I called
Roche and the rep there confirmed that the program had just recently
ended.  He suggested I call MM, who was willing to send a meter as long
as insurance paid for it, which they won't.  Anyone have any suggestions
on how to get an AccuChek Complete without spending mega bucks?  Having
a meter that does double duty as a meter and log for carbs, insulin,
etc. would mean I wouldn't have to carry around my log sheets or book
too.  I really don't want a bigger purse for all of this stuff.

Connie & Dot