RE: [IP] Re: Weird experiences with DKA

In 16 years I have never had keytones, until this morning. And I'm so sick.

  Whenever I look back on this I wonder why there
wasn't any ketones present.  Also during this time I had this horrible acid
stomach that kept making me belch all day.  Is this a sign of Ketosis?  Is
it possible that drinking so much water would cause ketones to not show up
on the urine strip?
It's been 5 years since all this happened but I wonder about it to this day.
kindest regards,
email @ redacted

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary