[IP] meter rant

so, in closing...I hate diabetes....

did y'all MISS my rants and raves?????

yes I sure did, by the way I hate my diabetes too.
meters are made to drive ya nuts I stick with my old glucometer elite. If I'm
not sure I test with my Accucheck Comfort Curve / Complete machine. I have
found only minimal variation. How fast could blood sugar vary in a tub that is
mostly a bag of fluid. Not only would your fat little liver have to really
pump out the glucose but it would have to tell your sweet heart to get oit out
to your fat little fingers real quick! We are naturally sweet but not that
sweet. spot