Re: [IP] HELP Keytones

In a message dated 4/10/01 10:57:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I have injected
> some insulin via needle. And I'm drinking stuff. IS there anything else? I
> have been trying to fight a cold. And right now I'm extremely short of

try injecting the insulin into the muscle of your shoulder (the deltoid i
think)...... the upper outer arm..... it works much faster...... i did it
yesterday after a bad reaction and then a rebound high.......brought me down
much much faster than sub-q injection!
sorry to hear you're feeling bad!  drink lots of water!!