[IP] HELP Keytones

The first time in 16 years I have keytones. The doctor hasn't returned my
call yet, so I'm seeing if anyone here can help.  This morning 4am, I was
200, so I took 2.5 units to bring me down. At 8am I'm 398. I took 12
units(changed my site). At 9, I'm now 420. So I changed it again. Forgot to
change the res with previous change, plus it felt funny.  I have injected
some insulin via needle. And I'm drinking stuff. IS there anything else? I
have been trying to fight a cold. And right now I'm extremely short of
breathe, I wasn't last night or yesterday.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary