[IP] Re: Foreign travel

Have been to England with a pump. Take extra supplies and back-up
prescriptions. I've never had probllems at airports, always take meters out
of bag and have them checked manually, show my pump which is usually on
waistband and walk thru.Have traveled a bit prior to pump and find in some
countries it's hard to follow low fat, complex carb diet without checking out
markets and then bringing foods to restaurants. I usually eat oatmeat for
breakfast, and sometimes have had to cook it myself over a little burner at a
big buffet table, or in the kitchen next to the head chefs! Check with the
front desk or conceirge at the hotel to find out about refrigerator for
emergency food, insulin etc. and to find out where to eat or exercise or shop
for special foodstuff.  Have fun.  Brynn