Re: [IP] Re: ANYONE USE STEVIA SWEETNER?

Stevia is a great herb. I've been using it since my neurologist told me to
stop artificial sweetners because of my epilepsy.  I get mine at the local
health food store.
I get it in individual packets.  My hubby now uses it also. If you get it in
the liquid drops it is a concentrate so only one drop is needed. I can now
drink sweetened tea again. Lemonade etc.
I'd try the packets. You might ask if they could give you a sample packet.
I like it:)
Ginny
email @ redacted
AOL IM Chat id riverbijou