RE: [IP] Re: My best friend and diabetes

I find it interesting how well animals can sense our troubles with us. My
animals (that sleep with us) will wake me up in the middle of the night,
demanding to go potty. this isn't a  usual affair. Usually when this
happens, my blood sugars have risen to an extremely high level, in the upper
200s to 300s.  I don't know what would happen if they didn't wake me up so
that I could take care of myself. Maybe I wouldn't be able to wake up later
on..  they are my girls... and yeah I'll include the fellows, but the cats
are more my hubbies than mine :) but they are entertaining.

C.
(snip)

LOL.  I have been Blessed with this special cat.  I just wanted to share
with
all of you how much she has been there for me and my diabeties.  She is now
16 years old and my best friend.

Hug's,  Kitty

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com