RE: [IP] My apologies! Re: Highly recommended by Elizabeth

I thought that message was cute. It lightened up my day. We are suppose to
be here for supporting each other.  I know if sending something at work, we
would put in the subject line NBR which stood for Not Business Related.
Maybe we could do something like that? So if someone wasn't interested they
could just skip over it.

I apologize to anyone who didn't like this little message.
I thought that some of 'us' could use a little lift.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary