There is  a book  out there somewhere I think that talks about the TAG diet.
Total available glucose. Where you actually count the carbs in protein just
like you do the carbs in starches.  For many that I have heard use this
approach has seen a great improvement in their blood sugars.

i read somewhere that you should take the grams of protein and divide by 1
1/2 and give that many units bolus.... is this true?  anyone ever try it?
anyone bolus for protein?  i just usually set a temp basal for 4-6 hours
after lots of protein.......
what do you guys do?
gina & mr clicks (MM508)

Shop online without a credit card