Re: [IP] a rant on meters...long

Well Sara
I guess a couple of us will be depending on our good old Profile!!  I just
went through the same thing using the accuchek complete and was going to try
the freestyle and Ultra meters but maybe I shouldn't bother.  Its just that
I want to rest my fingers especially with 10-12 pokes a day with little
black spots on my finger.  The accuchek people told me not to compare meters
and to just compare to lab tests even though I did that with my profiles
everytime I went to the lab and it always was within 5-8% higher then if my
accuchek complete is 20-30% higher then my profile - common sense will say
that the accuchek is anywhere for 25-38% off from the lab - DUUUH?

i can not get to the web site and I need to go