Re: [IP] Active pumping boy...crumpled Sils...Help!

Upper thigh, soccer, lots of muscle mass close to the skin...my opinion is
this is what caused the super crimps in the canula.  If the canula lies too
close to muscles the muscles will affect it and can actually push them out!
The butt sites or tummy sites would probably be best bet.  We actually
started Josh (9) out on Tenders (same as Sils) and ended up hating them!  I
was never sure of the angle, insertion was a real pain  both physically for
Josh and mentally/emotionally for me (mom).  And we were only using the tummy
area.  We then switched to sof sets and Josh let me start using the top part
of his hiney and WHAMO!!!  Great results all around, especially when using
the insertion device!!  So I guess it really is YMMV!!!

mom to Joshua, Dis H-Tron 12/99