Re: [IP] RE: Pump Comparison

On 9 Apr 2001, at 18:29, Michael Conmy wrote:

> This site http://www.diabetesnet.com/insulin_pump_models.html  is not
> up to date.

It is up to date as far as pumps that are currently sold.

  MiniMeds most recent information on their next pump can
> be found on thier site:
> http://www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_paradigm_nextstep.shtml
> Take a look.

I looked and noticed that there is some comparison in Minimed's
proposed new pump size and that of the Korean maker Sooil.  Of
course their basal rates are not as varied as Minimed, however
their proposed pricing of $2000 is bound to attract a lot of new
pumpers.  Who knows, maybe even Medicare will get active in
covering the costs of this pump!     ;>)