[IP] anyone have celiac?

I have found all of your e-mails really interesting. I was wondering if
there are others out there who have Celiac Disease (an intolerance to
gluten and Wheat products) and are on insulin pumps? I was diagnosed
(finally) with celiac five years ago and have been on a gluten free diet
since. There is a higher rate of celiac disease among people with
diabetes (I was diagnosed as part of a test study for a blood test for
the anti body...long story if anyone wants some info about it and the
problem with it, e-mail me)
anyway, my problem is that I find some of the gluten free products have
a different rate of absorption and therefore I have some trouble with
bolusing for them (specifically things with potato flour/starch, tapioca
starch, rice or corn starch). If anyone has any suggestions, it would be
most wonderful to hear from you. thanks.