Re: [IP] SERVER DOWN

Pumpers and Friends,
  I have talked with Michael, there is a problem down line from IP site. I did talk with Jodi, because of the problem with the internet we will do it next month. Sorry we did try.....

  REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

         Rodney
email @ redacted writes:

> Was now able to get onto the website, but chat? Fuggiddaboutit...No asking
> for
> the password or anything. "This page cannot be displayed" gggrrrrrr.

i too am having a problem getting on..... i have dsl and it is taking forever
to load...not even sure yet if it is going to....nope, cannot find server it
says.  michael must be having troubles....hopefully we'll be okay soon..i
think there was an important chat tongiht!  errrrrrrrrr.........