[IP] medical ID

having read earlier posts about medical id's and the 14K ones and the awful
prices etc....
I noticed an ad in the jcpenney flyer..for a 14k charm bracelet..reg price
was $359.00 and on sale "1" day for $144.44.
I was tired of my wore down ugly 2 toned one so I bought this find!!  I
intend on having the heart charm engraved with insulin-pumper..name, etc..
also a note on our loooong mn. winter..and lack of walking outside..excuses,
I know..and the simplicity of carb counting for some yummy desserts and just
bolusing to cover..and a few not wanted additional pounds...But it has been
worth it and I will get on track shortly! that is a promise.great to read all
the pumpers notes!! Gwen