if anyone wants me to make them a business card-sized medical id card with
meds listed, etc, let me know...... i can make as many as you want.  i made
mine and duana's already...... they came out nice and have the alert emblem
on them.... if you would like to see one, email me off list and i will send
you a pic of what i did.....
i do not want any money from anyone to do it........just maybe a
self-adressed stamped envelope so i can send them back to you....... i can
also laminate them if you wish.......
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)