[IP] Re: iJonelle's removal question

Jonelle Davis wrote:

>>My 2-year old son, Zachary, has been pumping since Wednesday, April 4th.
Removing the tape during a site change has been uncomfortable for him.  We
have applied baby oil, but were wondering if there is a better suggestion?<<

They smell gross but we use the Uni-Solve wipes. Work like a charm. You can
order them from your pump company. As for numbing, we don't use anything so
I cannot help you there. Pump company will send you free samples of the
UniSolve if you call them. Good luck!

Moira
Mom of Lauren, 9, Pump Princess of Plymouth