Re: [IP] Re: Glucowatch - handmade & Using CGMS -

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but....aren't you still supposed to check your
blood sugars
while using the Glucowatch?  I thought I read something that said that even
though it takes your bs readings every few minutes, you still have to do
finger sticks.  If that's the case, I'd rather just stick with my Freestyle
so I wouldn't have another 'machine' hanging off my body. I'm not trying to
offend anyone, I'm just trying to understand.