Re: [IP] Active pumping boy...crumpled Sils...Help!/Polyfin Needles?

Polyfin QR's are MM products and two were included in my startup kit in Oct
'99.  I used one the first set with real insulin, you insert it manually,
similar to a sil, but it is not as long as a sil.  The disconnect is
identical to the sofsets, the needle stays in place, so no crimping- I prefer
the disconnect at site, so I use the sils exclusively.  You may want to call
the pump supply number at Minimed and see if they could send you a couple to

Hope it helps,

aka Mouse