Re: Re: [IP] travel to paris or any time zone change.

If you use an infusion set without a QR removing the pump is not an
option.  In 99.9% of the airports I've been through I have not had a
problem.  Normally as soon as you tell them that it's a insulin pump they
just wave you through.  I ware my pump on the outside in plane sight.  When
they see it they first ask me to remove it, I say that I can't because it
is attached to me and I show them the infusion site.  That satisfies
most.  In Greece they made step behind a curtain and remove my
clothing.  It didn't bother me but I know it would more than bother some.

Tnx, Corky