Re: [IP] DX stories

       I really have to step in and say something here. You
are NOT failing miserably as a Mom in any way. You are
doing your best to take care of Josh. You make sure he
has a warm bed to sleep in, food on the table, his medicine
when he needs it, etc. I cannot see how you could possibly
think that anything you do is lacking.  It's VERY hard to be
a parent of a diabetic child. As I've stated before, I have no
idea how my Mom made it through my teenage years!! I
know at the time, I was so hard to deal with but she did her
best to take care of me and keep her sanity! I've read your
posts in the past and I can tell from them that you love Josh
tremendously and you're doing a GREAT job taking care of him!
If anything, you should be patting yourself on the back for the
great job you're doing!!

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1