Re: [IP] Weird experiences with DKA

This is what our Endo told us about keytones and normal to low bgs:
There is a condition called euglycemic ketosis where the blood sugars
are close to normal but the ketones are elevated due to inadequate
insulin delivery.  This is more likely on a pump than when on
shots bc one has less basal insulin coverage.